RetroFoam Class Members are eligible for compensation from this Settlement, and should file a Claim using the secure Claims System.
- “RetroFoam Class Member(s)” is/are the registered owner(s) of the claim’s “RetroFoam Address” at the time the insulation was installed pursuant to the EcoEnergy Retrofit Initiative-Homes Program. The “RetroFoam Address” is the municipal address in Ontario where the RetroFoam insulation was installed pursuant to this government program.
- The name(s) of the registered owner(s) should be entered, in the claims system, exactly as shown on the deed / municipal tax roll at the time the insulation was installed.
The deadline for RetroFoam Class Members to file a claim in the settlement Claims System is December 1, 2015; no new claims can be filed after this deadline.
The Claims System is used for all claim activities including:
- Registering a claim to participate in the Settlement.
- Communicating with the Administrator with respect to a claim.
- Editing and certifying a claim.
- Uploading supporting documents to attach to a claim.
- Preparing a Fax Cover Sheet to fax documents to attach to a claim.
- Checking the status of a claim.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print documents from the Claim System. To download Adobe Acrobat, click here.
The Administrator has access to the information and documents registered with Class Counsel prior to settlement in order to expedite and simplify the claims process for known Class Members.
The Documents page of this website contains court approved documents about the claims process and Distribution Plan.
The FAQs page of this website provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the settlement and the claims process.
If a Class Member does not have access to a computer with Internet connectivity, or has difficulty with the claims registration process, please contact the Administrator.